Florida's best family all-inclusive Resort Tucked along the St. Lucie River between Miami and Orlando, Club Med Sandpiper Bay is perfect for sports retreats and relaxing breaks between visits to Florida’s famous theme parks and cities. This Floridian all-inclusive family resort has something for everyone, from our adults-only infinity pool to our kids splash zone. Improve your form at our Sports Academy with top coaches in tennis, golf and football. Try your hand at wakeboarding or sailing on the river. Or spot alligators with the kids on an airboat ride through the mangroves. Explore Florida your way at Club Med Sandpiper Bay. ACCOMMODATION After a day practicing your favourite sport under the watchful eye of an expert coach, it’s time to relax. Three storey buildings house large, modern rooms that are typical of 1950s American architecture. Extensive gardens are filled with palms, frangipani trees and even a majestic mangrove beside the river. Sit and watch the elegant cranes that have made it their home. KIDS Sunshine, palm trees and bougainvillea: Sandpiper Bay invites you to savour time with your family and tempts you onto the sports pitches. Your little champions will blossom in the inviting tropical climate. A life-long love of sport starts young: Baby Gym at Baby Club Med, Circus, Golf and Tennis from 4 years and up at Mini club Med. And there's as much sport as teenagers at Club Med Passworld could want via the expert Academies. On land, sea or air, your children will be in their element. WELLNESS ACTIVITIES An authentic sensory journey into the heart of Provence. The most effective authentic ingredients together with traditional massage techniques, for a true voyage of the senses. Equipment
- Individual and duo treatment rooms
- Manicure/pedicure and hair care salon
- Relaxation area
SANDPIPER BAY AT A GLANCE
- Rooms: 337
- Room Types: Club / Deluxe
- Kids Clubs: 4 months - 17 years old
- Restaurants: 2
- Bars: 2
- Pools: 3
- WiFi: Yes
- Great sports academy with top international coaches in golf and tennis.
- Located on the St Lucie river perfect for sailing and kayaking.
- Family destination with kids clubs and activities for all ages.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- Drinks: Open bar
- Sports: Flying trapeze, tennis, sailing, kayaking and more
- Kids Clubs: From 4 - 17 years
- Entertainment: Day & Night entertainment
- WiFi: Free WiFi
Holiday Name : Club Med Sandpiper Bay 4*
Reference : CM
Reference : CM